top of page
Sign up for the "Bridge" or "Pace" program

After you get your placement test scores back, you will be place in a English or Math starter class. If you are below English 101 and Math 125, I would recommend trying to enroll in the "Bridge Program" This is a course that will help get you to the pre rec Eng and Math. If you place in English 101 or Math 125, sign up for the “Pace Program”. These classes will get you through math and english. These are the two most important classes and hardest classes to get. Most students don’t know about these programs.

bottom of page